Monday, January 27, 2014

2 Updates To Previous Posts

Though you might not believe it, I actually have a life. I don't just sit around in my basement, blogging all day and night.  Occasionally, I do stuff that has nothing to do with this blog.  Such is the case today, and that's why this blog post is going to be short and sweet.

Update #1:  A regular blog-reader informed me that everything relating to the Danish Championships, including results and photos, can be found here:  Link to Danish Championship Website

Photo Credit: Bent Hjarbo. There's nobody we know in this photo.  I just liked the picture.
Update #2: Mackenzie's U23 team has traveled from Dobbiaco, Italy to Val di Fiemme, Italy.  Mackenzie's first race will be a skate sprint on Wednesday.  She even alerted me to the presence of some photos from her trip. Thanks, Mackenzie! Here's a picture:
Mackenzie and Rosie Frankowski looking for trouble in Cortina d'Ampezzo.  Fortunately for everyone, that horse isn't going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment