Friday, December 13, 2013

Lousy Journalism

I’m no journalist.  I didn’t study it in school and I don’t know the first thing about it.  I steal everyone’s pictures and post ‘em here. And most everything I write on this blog is a blatant lie. Most of my research is done on Facebook, and if this blog were a college assignment, I’d have been expelled for plagiarism many times over, I’m sure.

And this blog post is no different. I was surfing around on the internet and came across this video. You’ve probably already seen it and you'll figure out pretty quickly that I stole it from him.  For those who haven’t seen it, I’ll post it here:  Hear an interview with Lucky and watch him ski!

And by the way, I guess any frequent cross-country ski spectators in Val di Fiemme are starting to get pretty accustomed to seeing that green and gold UAA zoot suit; it's not the first time they've seen it doing laps around their racing trails.  You may recall that Lasse was rocking the green and gold last year when he was competing in the World Championships.  You're the best-dressed ones out there, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment