Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sunny Skies

I woke up here on Kodiak Island this morning and flipped on the television as I always do, to see what's going on in the world of sports in various places around the world.  I found this coverage of Denmark's Olympic preparation interesting, so I'm providing a link to it here.  I'm not sure why they didn't bother to ask me for any training video of Lasse; DR knows I've got plenty of footage.
Don't speak Danish?  Hvorfor ikke? Hvad venter du på?!  http://www.dr.dk/tv/se/sporten/sporten-135#!/01:35

The UAA Ski Team has put the final road miles behind them on their longest road-trip of the season, and are in Utah in advance of their second-to-last weekend of RMISA racing - at Soldier Hollow. While we've been getting some snow here in Alaska, it's been sunny and warm along the route for the team.

The view from the van.

Q: Are these boys from Alaska?  A:  Yes.  (Want to know how I can tell?)
 
...and Viktor thought he wouldn't see another spark again until Sweden.

...yeah, I don't know either.
Results for this weekends races will be available here (live): http://summittiming.com/races/race_results.php

Go UAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment