Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fantasy Fußball

Generally, I'm not the kind of sports fan who follows teams, or scores, or rankings...  I don't usually care too much who wins.  I just like to see a good battle, or be involved in a good battle myself.  But the three L's - Lutz, Lasse, and Lucky have sucked me into the EUFA European Championships being held in Poland and Ukraine this summer.  Both Denmark and Germany are in Group B.  Germany has beaten Holland and Portugal.  But while Denmark beat Holland, they lost to Portugal.  On Sunday, Germany plays Denmark in their final match of group play before the quarterfinals.  A friend sent me this ticket to the game, but I'm too busy and can't make it to Ukraine to see the match in person.  Apparently, Germany is feeling very confident going into the Denmark match...

No comments:

Post a Comment