Saturday, March 3, 2012

Traveling Light!

It's been a busy week of air travel for me, including flights to Cordova, Kodiak Island, and Boston.  On my way through the Portland, Oregon airport last night on my way back home from Boston, I checked the messages on my phone and this is what I heard:

Hi Adam!  I'm on my way to Bozeman, Montana for the NCAA's, but I didn't bring my ski boots with me.  Since you're coming down here to meet the team tomorrow, I was wondering if you could stop by the UAA ski room and pick them up and bring them down with you when you come.  That'd be really awesome for me because I'm going to need them this week.  Thanks!!
.....Oh, and by the way, could you grab my ski poles, too.
...And my skis.  There's about five pairs.  They're in my locker.  Easy to find.
See ya soon!
Steffi

I haven't laughed so hard at a phone message in a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment