Monday, March 5, 2012

Big Sky Country

I flew down from Alaska yesterday to meet the team in Bozeman.  I arrived to find everyone happy, healthy, and comfortable in the team's temporary Montana home.  The weather today is warm and sunny. The skiing this morning was delightful, and at the moment I'm sitting on the front deck of our house in 55 degrees and sunshine.  After some snow tonight and tomorrow, it's supposed to be sunny and warm the rest of the week.  Sounds perfect!

Flying out of Anchorage, you could see the northern lights out the airplane window.  Trust me, they looked a LOT brighter than what you can see in my amateur photo:

The Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho:

Gallatin Valley (Bozeman), Montana:

UAA Cross Country Ski Team Field Office and Athlete Housing - Bozeman Headquarters:

No comments:

Post a Comment