Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Television Stars

Today, while I was slaving away at the office, one of my colleagues stuck his head in my door and told me that Andrew Kastning was featured on the Channel 2 News for "about a five or ten minute interview".  So naturally, I had to scour the internet until I found it.  If you're willing to sit through Dimond High School hockey, you'll get to see video of Nevio, Calisa, Lukas, and Jaime at Hillside during the UAA-UAF Showdown.  And you'll also get to see an eleven-second clip of Andrew saying good things about the UAA Ski Team.  Five or ten minutes?!  (Some of my co-workers tend to exaggerate!)
http://www.ktuu.com/videogallery/67765072/Sports/sports-(jan.-30)#pl-62890824

1 comment:

  1. It’s wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information. You are including better information regarding transportation from denver airport to steamboat springs topic in an effective way.

    ReplyDelete