Friday, October 4, 2019

Sprint

The UAA Ski Team took me out and exercised me this week. And I really appreciated it because I was badly in need of exercise after sitting on a boat most of last week.  This week was all about the skate rollerskis.

Instructions from Trond

Tuva

Sprints: Hannah, Tuva, Helen

JC


Espen and Toomas

Toomas, .44 Magnum and Austin

A little sprint racing action for us this morning at Kincaid Park

Espen

Everett

Quail and Helen

Afternoon strength training for the boys: JC, Maggi and Austin

Tuva

This was one of those times when I wish my little cheapo camera was equipped with video so I could have filmed and shown you what Austin and .44 were actually doing here. Because it was graceful and  beautiful. It was scintillating and magical. It brought tears to my eyes and it took my breath away. It was JUST LIKE THIS.


Helen



No comments:

Post a Comment