Friday, October 16, 2015

Time Trial Time

Don't you wish you could participate in UAA Ski Team uphill rollerskiing time trials?  I sure do.  But you can't, because if you're like most people in the world, you're not on the UAA Ski Team so the coaches probably wouldn't let you race in their time trial.  And I can't because although I'm pretty tight with the UAA Ski Team and the coaches would probably let me race it if I wanted to, the fact is I probably couldn't physically make it up the hill on rollerskis.

But I did go out on my bike this morning to document the event and now, through the incredible power of the Youtube, you too can experience the Potter Valley uphill time trial without actually having to put rollerskis on your feet. It's the best of both worlds!  Simply click on the picture of Etienne below, and you'll be able to see video of all the UAAers who rollerskied up the 1,260 calendar feet from sea level to the end of the pavement in Potter Valley this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment