Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Current State Of Affairs


Today's scheduled blog post was to be an interview with former UAA Skiwolf Superstar Toby Schwoerer and some photos from my work trip, earlier this week, to Bristol Bay.  

But in light of the fact that I can't seem to find a way to get my .WAV audio interview file to load onto this blog website, nor can I seem to find any way to upload it onto any site and make it linkable from this blog, and in light of yesterday's announcement from the Athletic Director regarding the Ski Team, I'm going going to need to put that other blog post off for a bit and replace it with a link to my blog post from November 8, 2016.  Unfortunately, the words I wrote at that time are still relevant. So I regret to say that it's appropriate to resurrect that old blog post without any amendments.

No comments:

Post a Comment