Friday, September 24, 2021

Rolling

I think I mentioned this earlier, but I'm back in Alaska now. And just in time. It started snowing along my motorcycle route in central Alaska three days after I arrived in Anchorage. If I'd been any later I'd be snowbound and I'd have to live in Tok for the winter. 

Every year gets better and better with this team. And this year's no exception. I think we're off to a good start.


On this team, the coaches like to be part of the training group.

The girls

The boys


We've been running the Kincaid sand dunes for years. I think it started with coach Andrew Kastning. It's a good, hard workout, and over the years, other teams have joined us. This year, it was just Skiing and Track & Field.

During a drink break in a 3+ hour rollerski around the Moose Loop.

Drink break

Coaches Toom and Trond

Roadside technique analysis with Trond yesterday.

And by the way, it snowed last night


No comments:

Post a Comment