Monday, April 12, 2021

It's Historic!

 Just like you, I like to know what's going on in the world around me.  I like to keep abreast of the latest news and the events of our time. And that's why, each and every morning, over a cup of coffee, I review all of the major news outlets from around the world. 

And so it was that I came across this little tidbit about our very own Tuva Bygrave as I was perusing Norway's national news roundup on the NRK website this morning. Seems Tuva "made history" by getting fully Covid-vaccinated earlier this month. Alaska is leading the world in its vaccination rate, and our entire Seawolf Ski Team is now fully vaccinated. In Norway, as in most of the rest of the world, availability of the vaccine lags far behind Alaska. So Tuva's feeling pretty fortunate to have such early access to the vaccine

To paraphrase Tuva in the article, "It seems a little strange, as a nineteen-year-old, to be vaccinated before my parents."

You can read the rest or the article at the NRK website, or by clicking on the picture of Tuva Granøien flexing her pipes below.  (If you don't read Norwegian yet, this is your excuse to learn!)




No comments:

Post a Comment