Sunday, November 22, 2020

UAA Cup Day 2

 Our planned racing trip to Fairbanks this weekend was cancelled by you-know-what.  So we had our own races here in Anchorage.  Day 2 looked something like this.

We found the box in the attic with the old souvenir bibs in it.

Derek & Toomas in the foreground. The Pacific Ocean in the background.

Karly & Pascale

Tuva

Pascale stepped on Karly's pole. And then Karly let out a little yelp. And then Pascale said, "I'm sorry, Karly." And then Karly said, "It's OK, Pascale."
They don't know I know all this. But Kincaid Park is like my backyard, I know it like the back of my hand, and I am omnipresent. So when we train there, our athletes should probably assume that, kind of like Zardoz, I am everywhere. I am all-seeing, and I hear everything.

There was only one non-Seawolf in today's race. Seth Downs. Seth was obviously not intimidated.

B. The UAA Cup points leader in the yellow bib.

G.
It was hard for me to climb the tree in my ski boots. But I think it was worth it to get this photo.

Karly

B again.

Pascale

No comments:

Post a Comment