Thursday, January 4, 2018

US Nationals - A Different Perspective

I was busy volunteering at the races yesterday so I didn't get a chance to really figure out what was going on all day.  They gave me a volunteer job that kind of kept me out of the loop. But I'm sure you can figure out for yourself where to find results from the races.  I also didn't have time to take any pictures, as I was too busy scurrying around. But after the race I took a couple of photos for you, the loyal reader.

Here's a picture of the US Nationals race courses about 90 minutes after the races ended, from an airplane headed to Kodiak Island.

Here are the Kenai Mountains and the ocean, about halfway between here and Kodiak Island.

Here is the wing of an airplane, slicing through the ice fog over Kincaid Park this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment