Andrew flew to the Dutch City of Amsterdam yesterday, where the American U18 team had a layover on their way to Norway.
Meanwhile, I flew to the village of Dutch Harbor in the Aleutian Islands but when I tried to fly back home again in the afternoon, my flight had a mechanical problem so I got waylaid overnight. Now Bogoslof Volcano is erupting nearby, sending a cloud of ash our way, and all flights out of Dutch Harbor have been postponed indefinitely. So it remains to be seen whether it will be Andrew or whether it will be I who will return to Anchorage first.
|This is not Dutch Harbor...|
|...You can tell because Dutch Harbor does not have this many bicycles.|
|And this is not Holland.|