Saturday, June 11, 2016

Biking Is Good Recovery

After skiing around on Eagle Glacier in the morning, my legs were pretty tired. So I was delighted to be invited to join Andrew, Casey, Casey's mom Robyn, and their friend Megan for a little mountain biking in the afternoon. I made an excuse not to go to the office for more than about 20 minutes today, and off to Kincaid Park I went...

Andrew, Casey and Meaghan.  Do you think I spelled Megan's name right?  It's difficult to know for sure, as her name was not submitted to me in writing. There are about six different ways to spell this name.  I've chosen this way. 

Casey in action.
Megan
Andrew had some kind of small animal trapped in his bike. He took off the seat post to try and find it.
Andrew Strava's this downhill every damn day. Here, we were getting psyched up to charge it. And discussing broken collarbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment