Friday, March 12, 2021

Mittersill

 I had an opportunity to take the minivan for a spin up the road to Mittersill for a little slalom action today. I was eager to get out on the hill with the alpiners because Coronavirus has kept us separated this winter. It was nice to reconnect!

Looking North

Sparky & Morten

Rebecca picked up some hardware this afternoon.

The group

Sparky put me to work at my usual job - video guy on the hill. Most of the footage that I got is on the alpine team's video camera, so I can't get to it. But I did manage to save a little of today's footage, and I've included a link to it here, in case you're wondering what a day on the hill looks like for our alpine skiing counterparts. If you've never been to an NCAA alpine race, you'll probably be interested in checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment